Are You Ready for a Trip to the Mikumi National Park in Tanzania?
Located in the South East of Tanzania, Mikumi National park is one of the largest national parks. You get to see zebras, lions, impala, buffalo, wildebeest, kudu, giraffe, elephants baboons, elands and about 400 bird species!
MIKUMI NATIONAL PARK
- We leave Bagamoyo at 8am. En route we take a lunchbreak at Morogoro, a beautiful region near the Uluguru Mountains. Once our scenic lunch break is over, it will take an hour and half to reach the Mikumi National Park.
- We check in at Camp Bastion. Located close to Mikumi National Park, it is comfortable accommodation in a friendly atmosphere with unique natural surroundings. Then it will be time rest until our first venue for exploration in the regio.n
- At 4pm we visit Maasai Village and explore interesting traditions and lifestyle of the Masaai culture
- Finally we have dinner and have an overnight stay at Camp Bastion
We start the morning with an early breakfast at 6am and then depart to Mikumi for the Game Drive. By 7am we begin with the Game Drive in Mikumi National Park. At about 1pm we stop for a picnic lunch. After lunch we continue with the game drive until about 4pm.
We then take a scenic drive back to Bagamoyo.
The package includes
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary
- Field guide
- 4WD Land Cruiser with roof hatch
- All wildlife reserve entrance fees